Friday 28 February 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge


I was overwhelmed when so many people entered the January challenge, but I thought that perhaps it was only because it was a new blog in cyberspace and that the entries would calm down in February - not that I wanted them to!! February was a shorter month and yet there were many more entries, due to the fact that you wonderful crafters have been spreading the word and more and more people have come on board - in the end there were over 500 entries for February - a staggering result!!

It really does seem that I'm not the only one who has stacks of patterned paper that I need to use. Please come back and join me again in March.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 410: Kathy Jo
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Kathy Jo! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your pack of patterned papers.

March's challenge is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of 2 packs of 6" x 6" papers to be won

4 comments:

  1. Woo-who! Thank you so much, Hazel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-who! Thank you so much, Hazel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Kathy!

    Hazel just wanted to say thank you for this challenge. I too have a lot of paper and anything that encourages me to use it up is good! So thank you for all your hard work huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kath - way to go! Thanks for the challenge Hazel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin